The following items have been added, updated or addressed in the latest ESILAW 360 update.
- Added econveyance disbursement import template to the Import & Export feature as a standard template. This can be used to import disbursement transactions that are exported from econveyance. Before you can use the import template you will need to edit the template and configure it.
- Added a new Send feature to allow sending of one or more bills to specific users with the ability to attached notes and notify them by email.
- Added a new Global Option under the Billing tab to prevent users from editing a bill prior to a specified date. This can be set by the administrator.
- Added automatic closed file numbering when closing files.
- Added the ability to export custom fields when exporting client data through Import & Export.
- General enhancements and bug fixes.