The following items have been added, updated or addressed in the latest ESILAW 360 update.
- Updated Deposit & Receipts Journal, Bank Journal and Receipts Journal to show specific client information for transactions where multiple trust transfers to pay bills were grouped on a single cheque. This allows the user to easily identify specific client transactions details where transactions are grouped.
- Added Autotext to trust and general cheque requisition forms.
- Added function to allow user to update the location of import files such as Copitrak by right clicking on the import template template in the Import & Export template list.
- Added new function in Find for Time and Disbursement transactions to allow filtering by codes.
- Added user option in Find to allow transaction search by user.
- Added Outstanding Cheques as an option in Find with the ability to delete cheque transactions.
- Added the ability to renumber a specific client and matter without renumbering all matters belonging to the same client.
- Added the ability to change certain Global Settings while users are still logged in.
- General enhancements and bug fixes.