The following items have been added, updated or addressed in the latest ESILAW 360 update.
- Added view buttons to Enter Time and Enter Disbursements to allow users to view transactions and print or export them prior to posting.
- Added a new Bill Summary feature under Reports > Accounts Receivable. This feature allows users to specify a client and a date range for bill dates or transaction dates in order to select all bills within the date range. Selected bills can then be produced as a single bill or document with a summary page or as individual bills with a summary page. This feature is ideal for firms that deliver multiple bills to a client with a summary. Two templates are available for the bill or report output format.
- Added email field in user accounts to allow for the delivery of notifications to users by email.
- Added a new time and fee report to the Snapshot feature to allow lawyers to view a detailed listing of their time and fee entries within a specified date range.
- General enhancements and bug fixes.