The following items have been added, updated or addressed in the latest ESILAW 360 update.
- Added Batch transfer / write off functionality to allow end users to transfer or write off unbilled transactions more quickly.
- Added an Anticipated Disbursements tab in billing to allow users to post anticipated disbursements. Disbursements entered as anticipated disbursements show in the Clients & Matters and Find features as anticipated in the Type column.
- Added a WIP transfer report to identify time and disbursements transferred from one client or matter to another.
- Added an Interest posting feature to allow posting of interest charges to clients/matters. Interest charges can also be reversed through the Clients & Matters and Find features.
- Updated the billing export to Word to replace the .rtf export with a more flexible .docx format.
- Updated Enter Time & Fees by adding several new features and functions including a new pause timer button, the ability to maximize the time entry window on log in, and a hypertext link to access client or matter contact information from the time entry window.
- Added a new Snapshot feature to the main toolbar, similar to the original Snapshot feature in ESILAW Lawyer Desktop. This feature allows users to view the Lawyer Balance Summary report for themselves, while preventing the viewing of report figures for other lawyers or timekeepers in the firm. This feature can be enabled in Global Settings.
- General enhancements and bug fixes.