The Type of Law Summaries includes three reports:
- Billing and Variance, Receipts and Accounts Receivable Write-offs
- Unbilled (Work-in-Progress)
- Unbilled (Work-in-Progress) Write-offs.
These reports do not list information by client/matter. Information is summarized by the lawyer. All reports include both current and year to date amounts. The transactions date range determines the month and year to date values. Type of law reports include information on files that have been closed. Totals are calculated for the year to date and do not include balance forward amounts from the prior year.
- Click on Reports and select Type of Law Summaries.
- Filter the report to print or select all Reports to generate all three reports or Billing and Variance, Receipts and Accounts Receivable Write-offs, or Unbilled and Unbilled Write-offs for an individual report.
- In the transactions from and to fields, enter the date range for transactions to include on the report. The from date should be the current financial year start date and the to date should be the current month end date.
- Select the range of type of law to include. Default selection is all type of law.
- Click on view to display the report on your screen or click on Print to send it to your printer.
- Deselect suppress zero balances to include lawyer with zero balances from the report. Default is to suppress zero balances.
- Select memorize to add the report with the current options to the memorized reports. Report can only be added once to a memorized report group.