The trust listing report lists all client files with trust funds in all trust banks. The report includes the client name, number and matter description, the lawyer initials and the client’s balance in regular and term (interest-bearing) trust.
- Click Reports and select Trust Listing.
- In the transactions from and to fields, enter the date range for transactions to include on the report.
- Filter the report by responsible lawyer, originating lawyer, assigned lawyer, assigned secretary or for the firm. Default selection is firm.
- If you are extracting the report by responsible or originating lawyer or assigned lawyer or secretary, select the codes to include. You can extract the report for a single lawyer, for a range of lawyers, or for all lawyers. A separate report will print for each lawyer.
- You can filter the report by type of law code, and if applicable, select the range of type of law codes to include.
- You can also filter the report by major client code, and if applicable, select the range of major client codes to include.
- Select alpha to sort the report by client name or select numeric to sort it by client file number.
- Click on view to display the report on your screen. You can also export the report or click on print to send the report to your printer.
- Select suppress zero balances to exclude lawyer with no balances from the report. Default is to suppress zero balances.
- Select memorize to add the report with the current options to the memorized reports. Report can only be added once to a memorized report group.