The Trust Listing by Bank report reflects the list of all client files having trust account in a particular bank. You can extract the report for a specific date range. The report includes the client name, number and matter description, the lawyer initials and the client’s balance in regular and special (interest bearing) trust.
- Click on Reports and select Trust Listing by Bank.
- In the transactions from and to fields, enter the date range for transactions to include on the report.
- Select a trust bank general ledger account or select all to include all trust banks. If you choose all a separate report will print for each bank.
- Select alpha to sort the report by client name or select numeric to sort it by client file number.
- Click on view to display the report on your screen. You can also export the report or, click on print to send the report to your printer.
- Select suppress client name to exclude client names and matter descriptions from the report.
- Select memorize to add the report with the current options to the memorized reports. Report can only be added once to the memorized reports group.