The trial balance displays the opening balance for each account, the net change due to the new transactions entered in the account during the current month and the closing balance for each account. The balance of trial balance at the end should be zero (total of all debits equals total of all credits) indicating that the general ledger is balanced.
- Click on firm & financial and select trial balance.
- Enter the report year date range. Default selection is the current financial year.
- To run the trial balance report for the current period, enter the start and end date of the accounting month.
- Click on view to display the report on your screen. You can also export the report or click on print to send the report to your printer.
- You can include inactive accounts on the report.
- You can also select memorize to add the report with the current options to the memorized reports. Report can only be added once to the memorized reports group.