The outstanding cheque list displays a list of firm cheques, accounts payable cheques or trust cheques that have not been cleared. You can extract this report by bank and for a specific date range, and you can filter the report by cheque details for cheques that were distributed to multiple client files or general ledger accounts.
- Click on Banking & Reconciliation and select Outstanding Cheque List.
- In the transactions from and to fields, enter the date range for cheques to include on the report. It is normal to run from 01/01/1980 to the month end date.
- Select a bank to generate report for. Default selection is for all bank accounts (general and trust).
- Select summary to view a summary by cheque number and select details to view a breakdown of cheque distributions for each cheque number.
- Click on view to display the report on your screen or click on print to send it to your printer.
- Select memorize to add the report with the current options to the memorized reports. Report can only be added once to the memorized reports group.