The lawyer listing report includes three reports:
- Bill Distributions
- Bill Write-offs
You can filter the report by responsible lawyer, by originating lawyer or by working lawyer. Each report lists individual entries by client and in addition to the transaction amount, includes the client name, number, matter description, and the transaction date and reference number.
Lawyer reports include information on files that have been closed. Totals are calculated for the year to date and do not include balance forward amounts from the prior year.
- Click on Reports and select Lawyer Listing.
- If the report type is all, it will print all the 3 reports, Receipts to print just the receipts, Fees will print just the bill distributions or Accounts Receivable Write-offs will print just the Bill Write-offs report.
- In the transactions from and to fields, enter the date range for transactions to include on the report.
- Filter the report by responsible lawyer, by originating lawyer, or by working lawyer.
- Select the lawyer range to include. You can extract the report for a single lawyer, for a range of lawyers, or for all lawyers. A separate report will print for each lawyer.
- Select alpha to sort the report by client name, choose numeric to sort by client file number, or choose date to sort by transaction date.
- Click on view to display the report on your screen or click on print to send it to your printer.
- Select memorize to add the report with the current options to the memorized reports. Report can only be added once to a memorized report group.