- Click on Find feature.
- Select the transaction type as Trust Cheque.
- On the right side select G/L account.
- Type the G/L Account as the trust transfer clearing account.
- Click on Find.
- Search for the Trust transfer check which needs to be reversed.
- Select the check.
- Right click < click on reverse < Yes.
- Select or enter a date of reversal.
- Enter a reason of reversal.
- Click on Reverse.
- Make sure the date of reversal is in the same month.
- A Trust transfer check cannot be reversed if it is cleared in the bank reconciliation.
- After the reversal of trust transfer check you can click on write trust transfer checks to rewrite the checks again.