- Print PST Reports, include Exception Reports, for the period that is being remitted.
- Print Transaction Listing by Account for the PST Billed/Collected general ledger
- Review reports for errors, make any adjustments as necessary
- Enter a G/L Adjustments or Journal Entries to record the clearing of the PST Billed/Collect (2056) and the Income (for the commission) account (4020), to the PST Payable (2060)
- General ledger accounts are listed as the default, your firms accounts may be different
- Write General Cheque to the PST Payable for the remittance.