Transaction Listing by audit report is used for the general ledger transactions posted to different GL account. This report shows the audit number as to which transaction is posted by which audit number. To make this report useful you should include all the general ledger account numbers included on an audit. For example, if you enter a trust receipt in GL 1195 and then run the Transaction Listing by audit report only for account number 1195, the report will indicate that the audit is out of balance as you have not included the other GL account number on which the same has got posted.
- Click on Firm and Financial > Transaction Listing by Audit Report
- Enter the report year date range.
- Select the date range for which you want to run the report.
- Enter the range of audit numbers you want to include.
- To include all audit numbers press, enter in each field.
- Select the range of general ledger accounts to include. To include all accounts, press, enter in each field.
- In case you want to include the inactive accounts also, check the checkbox besides inactive accounts.
- Click on View or Print
- You can also print the report after viewing.
- You can also export the report to PDF or Excel.