The Cheque Register report is used to view a list of general cheques or trust cheques entered for a particular bank. The report includes both outstanding and cleared cheques, and also includes cheques entered using Enter Outstanding Cheques. You can print it by bank and for a specific date range, and you can choose whether to include check details for checks that were distributed to multiple clients and matters or general ledger accounts.
For a report of outstanding checks only print the Outstanding Check List. For a report of cleared checks only print the Cleared Check Register.
- Click on Banking and Reconciliation < Cheque Register.
- Enter the transaction from and to date. It is recommended to keep the transaction from date as 01/01/1980.
- Select an appropriate bank.
- Select a report type as Summary (to view a summary by check number) or Detail (to view a breakdown of check distributions for each check number).
- Click on View to view the report on the screen or you can directly print the report by clicking on print button.
- Select Memorize to add the report with the current options to the Memorized Reports. Report can only be added once to a Memorized report group.