Use the Billing Realization report to analyze billing variance by client, by lawyer and by type of law. The report displays total time (hours and fees) for clients and matters along with the billed amount and variance amount for each file, and calculates the percent of billings realized and the effective hourly rate.
This report selects transactions based on bill number. Time billed on bills dated within the selected date range is included in the time calculation on the report. Unbilled time and time billed on bills outside the selected date range are not included.
The report also includes a summary option that totals the above figures for responsible lawyer, working lawyer and area of law, without the breakdown by client and matter.
- Click on Reports < select billing realisation.
- Enter the transaction from and to date. It is recommended to keep the transaction from date as 01/01/1980.
- Apply various filters as per the requirement of the report.
- Sort the report by Alpha (for arranging client numbers alphabetically) or Numeric (for arranging the client numbers numerically).
- Click on Summary to get the data lawyer wise.
- Click on View to view the report on the screen or you can directly print the report by clicking on print button.
- Select Memorize to add the report with the current options to the Memorized Reports. Report can only be added once to a Memorized report group.