The Term Deposit Expiration report produces a list by transaction of all clients and matters files with special (term, or interest bearing) trust. You can print the report for a specific date range. It includes the client name, number and lawyer initials, and the details of each term trust transaction including the trust bank name and number, the term amount and the due date.
- Click Reports < Term Deposit Expiration.
- In the Transactions From and To fields, enter the date range for transactions to include on the report.
- Select Alpha to sort the report by client name or select Numeric to sort it by client file number.
- Select View to display the report on your screen or select Print to send it to your printer.
- Select Memorize to add the report with the current options to the Memorized Reports. Report can only be added once to a Memorized report group.