The Balance Sheet lists asset, liability and equity accounts and displays the net amount of transactions entered in the current year, the net amount of transactions entered in the previous year and the difference between these for each account. If the general ledger is in balance, the Total Assets amount and the Total Liabilities & Equity amount will be the same.
- Select or enter the report year date range. Default selection is the current financial year.
- For the report period, enter the start and end dates of the current accounting month.
- If you want to include the inactive accounts, click on the checkbox- Include Inactive Accounts.
- Click on view to display the report on your screen. You can also export the report in PDF or excel format. Click on print to send the report to your printer.
- Select memorize to add the report with the current options to the memorized reports. Report can only be added once to the memorized reports group.