Deposit and Receipt Detail Report
The Deposit & Receipts Detail report displays all general receipts or trust receipts entered to a bank account. Transactions entered using the journal entries program are not included.
- Click on Banking & Reconciliation and select Deposit & Receipt Details.
- In the Transactions From and To fields, enter the date range for deposits and receipts to include on the report.
- Select the Bank Account for the report. You can also select All to print deposits and receipts for all banks.
- Click on View to display the report on your screen or click on Print to send it to your printer.
- Select Memorize to add the report with the current options to the Memorized Reports. Report can only be added once to the Memorized reports group.