The closed listing is used to print a report of client files that have been closed. You can print the report for a specific closed date range or for all closed files. The report includes the client name and file number, the matter description, date opened, date closed, responsible lawyer and the closed number.
- Click on Reports and select Closed Listing.
- Enter the closed date range.
- Filter the report by responsible lawyer, by originating lawyer, or for the firm. Default selection is by responsible lawyer.
- If you are extracting the report by responsible or originating lawyer, select the lawyers to include. You can also extract the report for a single lawyer, for a range of lawyers, or for all lawyers.
- You can also sort the report by client name, by date closed, by closed number or by client file number.
- Click on view to display the report on your screen or click on print to send it to your printer.
- You can also export the report.
- ESILAW 360 does not have a ‘closed page number’, like the older version of ESILAW
- You can also select memorize to add the report with the current options to the memorized Reports. Report can only be added once to the memorized reports.