The Client Activity report provides an alphabetic or numeric list of clients/matters with responsible lawyer, type of law, file opening date, date of the last billing, and date of the last time entry. The report also includes total work in progress hours, fees and disbursements.
- Click on Reports and select Client Activity.
- In the transactions from and to fields, enter the date range for transactions to include on the report. Default range is 01/01/1980 to current date.
- Filter the report by firm, by responsible lawyer, or by originating lawyer. Default selection is firm.
- If you are extracting the report by client / matter, select the client / matters to include. Default selection is all.
- You can extract the report by responsible or originating lawyer, select the lawyers to include. You can also extract the report for a single lawyer, for a range of lawyers, or for all lawyers. A separate report will print for each lawyer.
- Select the range of type of law to include. Default selection is all types of law.
- Select the range of Major Client to include. Default selection is all major clients.
- Select alpha to sort by client name or select numeric to sort by client number.
- Click on view to display the report on your screen, you can also export the report or click on print to send the report to your printer.
- Select memorize to add the report with the current options to the memorized reports. Report can only be added once to the memorized reports.