Extract the cleared cheque register to view a list of cheques that have cleared the bank. You can extract it by bank and for a specific “cleared date” range, and you can filter the report to include cheque details for cheques that were distributed to multiple client files or general ledger accounts. This report is extracted for bank reconciliation purposes.
- Click on banking & reconciliation and select cleared cheque register.
- In the transactions from and to fields, enter the date range for cheques to include on the report. The report will include cheques cleared within this date range.
- Select the bank account for the bank or choose all to print cheques for all banks. Select range to show a range of accounts.
- Select summary to view a summary by cheque number. Select details to view a breakdown of cheque distributions for each cheque number.
- Click on view to display the report on your screen or click on print to send it to your printer.
- Select memorize to add the report with the current options to the memorized reports. Report can only be added once to the memorized reports group.