Extract the accounts receivable ledger report to produce a list of accounts receivable transactions within a specified date range and for a single client/matter or for a range of clients/matters. If you select multiple clients/matters, a separate report is produced for each client/matter.
- Click on Reports > Accounts Receivable Ledger.
- Enter the transactions from and to dates. The report will include accounts receivable transactions entered on dates within this range.
- Select the range of clients/matters to include. Default selection is all clients/matters.
- Select alpha to sort the report by client name or select numeric to sort by client/matter number.
- Click on view to display the report on your screen or click on print to send it to your printer.
- Select memorize to add the report with the current options to the memorized reports. Report can only be added once to the memorized reports group.