esiLaw will undergo a maintenance release on Thursday, June 8, 2023 (date is subject to change with notice). As a result, esiLaw will be unavailable from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST while the work is completed.
If you recently updated to the current version of esiLaw, you should receive a notification asking you to update to the latest version, esiLaw 5.2.5. If you skip the prompt or don’t get one, download the latest version at install.esiLaw.com.
Please take a moment to go through the following articles and notes to help prepare you for this release.
- How To Install esiLaw 360 – esiLaw 360 Knowledge Base
- Preparing for esiLaw 360 Update – esiLaw 360 Knowledge Base
- NEW: Windows will ask you to bypass a security step to update or redownload esiLaw 360. When you receive the popup “Windows protected your PC”, click on More Info and then Run Anyways to continue.
This update incorporates bug fixes. As always, we strongly encourage you to update to the latest version of esiLaw for the best user experience. If you have any questions or run into any issues updating, please get in touch with our customer support team.
- FIXED: An issue where some clients GST billed / Collected reports did not display as expected
- FIXED: An issue where some customers were unable to import time/disbursements from a 3rd party application
- FIXED: A user interface element “Click Here to Edit” was missing from UTBMS Bill Centre
- FIXED: An issue for some customers when exporting the “Trust Ledger by Client” report would display as blank
- FIXED: An issue where some customer’s PST was not showing correctly on Taxable Disbursements
- FIXED: An issue where some customers Taxes on Disbursement calculations were not as expected
- FIXED: An issue where cheques with longer payee and client matter descriptions are always readable
- FIXED: Pre-bill Summary not displaying the amount owing plus taxes