esiLaw 360 5.2.4 Release – Thursday, March 16, 2023
esiLaw will undergo a maintenance release on Thursday, March 16, 2023. As a result, esiLaw will be unavailable from 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm PST while the work is completed.
If you recently updated to the current version of esiLaw, you should receive a prompt asking you to update to the latest version, esiLaw 5.2.4. If you skip the prompt or don’t get one, download the latest version at install.esiLaw.com.
This update incorporates nine bug fixes. As always, we strongly encourage you to update to the latest version of esiLaw for the best user experience. If you have any questions or run into any issues updating, please get in touch with our customer support team.
- FIXED: Disbursement amount to reflect billable GST in client ledger
- FIXED: Bill to reflect correct admin expense
- FIXED: Time imported from Amicus client/matter number padding issue
- REBRAND: Few Menus/Sub-Menus show AMBER colour for the Fields/Table Headers
- FIXED: Trust Ledger by Client’s Report to produce the requested output
- FIXED: Payment and interest amounts properly displayed
- FIXED: Billing: Changes to Billed Time & Fees are recorded and audited to maintain system in balance
- FIXED: Trust Listing Report prints specified clients
- FIXED: Term Trust Listing Report prints specified clients