The following items have been added, updated or addressed in the latest ESILAW 360 update.
- Added a new Import Bank Statement feature in Bank Reconciliation to allow the importing of bank statements from major banks as part of the bank reconciliation process. The import feature will allow you to import .csv files from major banks, review the imported entries and apply them to the bank reconciliation you are working on. This will automatically check off cheques, deposits and other credits and provide you with a list of transactions that cannot be found or do not match.
- Added a new report option to the Lawyer Balance Summary report to display a fees billed and hours worked monthly summary, along with current and previous year comparisons.
- Added export features to Lists > Lawyers & Timekeepers and Chart of Accounts to export to .csv format lawyer and account information including budgets.
- Changed licensing to allow users to set timekeepers and user accounts as inactive in order to free up a subscription license. Note that each user license includes 1 timekeeper and 1 user licnese.
- Fixed an issue with Pre-bill Summary Report to address printing sort order when printing the report for multiple clients.
- General enhancements and bug fixes.